Friday, January 25, 2013

Gasparilla Skittles

Hey all!

So today I have something that isn't super in character for me. But in celebration of Gasparilla Pirate Fest tomorrow in Tampa, Fl, I went a little nuts. You can learn a little more about Gasparilla here.

I won't get into all the polishes that I used because there are just so many!

   photo Nails006_zpsd27cdb7e.jpg

So here is the breakdown of what each nail is supposed to be...
Thumb: Jolly Roger
Index: Pirate with eye patch
Middle: It is actually red with black stripes, representing pirate pants
Ring: The open ocean
Pinkie: A treasure chest with gold coins and a pearl necklace

 photo Nails007_zps604e66e6.jpg

What do you think? Are you going to Gasparilla or have you heard of the insanity that happens here once a year?

See you soon!
sweetergrrrl

No comments:

Post a Comment