Saturday, August 31, 2013

So...Hello

Hey guys!

Sorry, I know it has been a while (again) since I posted.

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.

If you get the quote, two thousand extra brownie points to you! But for serious, let me sum up recent events.

Kissa got a new home after destroying about all of our electronics in one very failed jump attempt. I got a new hedgehog. A female. Her name is Dosa, she is a rescue! Pretty as a picture and just as easy to handle. (hahaha...) Annd... That's really about the highlights of the past 1.5 months.

little face photo Dosa005_zps5a357e22.jpg


back shot photo Dosa007_zps9891c1d0.jpg


first day! photo Dosa003_zps72409d34.jpg

She's cute. But I digress. I haven't been doing my nails all that much, in fact they went naked for almost two weeks! But they have polish on them now. Sally Hansen - Loves Me Not. It is very pretty but has a lot more dimension in the bottle. I also cannot capture it on my cameras. It just wants to look black or dark purple. :/  

So I am currently on vacation or a stay-caion with my boyfriend. We have some kinda-maybe-shifty plans but I am really just hoping for some down time, nail time, hedgie time and maybe some fishing thrown in for a balance of UV rays.

Any ideas for what we can do on vacation? Only restrictions: 1.) I have about $60 to "waste". 2.) Gas is expensive 3.) I will most likely be crawling the walls after about day 4.

Anyone...??

Be well! Stay safe!! Hopefully I will write to you soon.


 photo SortThrough052_zps52cb44f0.jpg
 
A glamour shot to leave on. Color Club Holos! Waaaa??? A-mazing raibows!

No comments:

Post a Comment