Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Namine Recover #2

Hey all,

So I have today's pics of Namine ready to go! Today she got her first dose of Revolution for her mites and I got her started on soft foods! I soaked some of her old/ crappy Iams and Eukanuba cat foods mix with some higher quality Innova cat food and water. She was so hungry! She ate and ate, but didn't want anything to do with the sweet potato baby food I offered her.
 photo Namine034_zpse618267e.jpg  photo Namine033_zpsc9a60b30.jpg
Soo Happy!

I also have her on light (pink and white) fleece now so I can monitor her bowel movements and make sure she doesn't have any big internal issues. She did poo for me while I had her out, before her Revolution dose lol.

I also got to trim some of her nails today, and though I quicked her, she was better about it than my boys usually are! I didn't want to push her too far, so I will leave her back feet for a few days from now. It is going to take her a while to walk normally on the pads of her feet though. See her front foot? She stands on her tippy toes.

I also switched her water bottle out for a water bowl. She took to it right away, and I am thinking the water bottle may have been what knocked out all her teeth!

 photo Namine028_zpsddf3ca09.jpg

This is her naked hedgie butt, with her one white quill hanging in there. lol. I can't wait to see her quills grown back in!

 photo Namine016_zpsf8983474.jpg
I rearanged things in her house too, put down the fleece and got her loads of blankies for her giant igloo. The wheel.. I am going to leave for now, just in case she wants to run, but I am going to have to save for a new bucket wheel (hint, hint Larry!) lol.
 photo Namine012_zps3eca083c.jpg


















Here is a post nail trim pic, it is easy to see which nails havent been done, and it is going to be an ongoing process to get them back to where they should be...

 photo Namine019_zps008a943c.jpg

My favorite. She loves all her blankies now! I left her only when she went to sleep. I teared up when I saw how happy she looked!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! That last picture is PRICELESS!! IT's what it's all about, showing them love and them knowing it. SO SWEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh my first ever comment! Thank you zorropirate! If your screen name is refrence to One Piece, then her nickname of Nami must be familiar! She is such a doll, I just wish I could have her home with me. :)

    ReplyDelete